View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 05:31 AM   #80
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Did something strange happen over night?

My sleep pattern change has been for consecutive 7 days or more since early Oct. , but last night I had a sound sleep and did not wake up (perhaps too sleepy to be pull up).

There was one night or some I woke up suddenly hearing my mind reiterated 'I am human being becoming, help me to become...' which last for many times while my mental state was half awake and half asleep. I also heard my mind willed to itself of something...also some loop of strange rings formed as faint mental image but last for seconds only... that was a very interesting moment, and I could not remember much of it and the vivid dream once woke up at morning and now fading even more as days went by.

As sleep pattern changed, yet it seems I still be able to focus on learning on most of the daytime or at a manageable level , even though it does make me feel my head getting heavy and sleepy as walking on street or sitting on office... however sometimes it really bothers me as feeling a sense of weariness due to lack of sleep...

By the way, I did not hear wired sound or cat meow alike at those very moment, but I did hear my mind dictated to myself of encouraging will to live. There also a subtle change as thing progressing: I become more aware of what about me, care more about people around me and feeling a sense of calmness and becoming more matured after being on emotional roller coaster at the initiating.

Thanks for kicking of this thread, it solves a question in my mind for days.

Love you all and respect more

Last edited by china2012; 10-11-2008 at 05:33 AM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote