View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #27
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
I'd say that you're 100% correct.

I'm impressed... tell us what else you get on anything else that comes to mind (Seriously)
Since you asked, a while back I checked all of the Camelot Interviews. Here where the results. I have to preface this the same way that I did when I originally posted them.

When I originally posted them I made up a set of instructions for "How To: Intuitive Discernment made Easy" which can be seen here on Avalon and encouraged the readers to not take my results as truth and to instead dowse them up for themselves.

There is no such thing as 100% accurate intuitive data. I watched these interviews (with the exception of Pete Peterson) before I dowsed the accuracy of them. It would have been even more accurate to have blind dowsed them before I ever watched them.

I do not think that it would throw off the accuracy much because I had no vested interest in the content. However, just need to add that before I once again present this material.

CLICK HERE FOR INTUITIVE DISCERNMENT MADE EASY WITH DOWSING RESULTS FOR CAMELOT INTERVIEWEES.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote