View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 07:08 AM   #653
Sarmatia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi To All ,
Answers are all realy simple
I can only post my own opinion,you can make your by finding it within yourselfs,
and most definetly not outside)!!!
So were I begin)
Greetings to you all from SARMATIA last place on planet Earth where organized religion was introduced ,this place name is LITHUANIA use to be LITUANIA MAGNUM DUCAT
we where christianized by sword in 1560 something,but people practised to comunicate ,to understand GOD until late 19 century for sure.
Imanuel Kant(Cant) German philosopher and professor, wrote,we need to keep Lithuanian
language alive,to understand the history of ALL nations and tribes history and movements on planet EARTH.
So then you talk about Sumerian civilization,you have been lead away ,Khazarian-u have been lead away.Start with ancient HET-KA-PTAH (Egypt in Greek or Helian)move to last glacier in Europe 7600years ago,move to the land of Ashuva-Ashia-Asia-Asia minor-now Turkey.and You find all the answers!!!and you will understand all the politics,powers that be))Roman Catholic Church,Jesuits and all AKA Masons,Luciferians ,Satanist,Illuminatti all souls that been lead away from truth by subversion,deceit,bribes and fear!!!))
Wake up!!!and start learn HISTORY!
Vladas
Sarmatia is offline   Reply With Quote