View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #60
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

I posted this in another thread but this thread seems more appropriate :

I have had the same short vivid dream the past week or so of being on what I can only describe as a spaceship bridge. Like a huge octagonal room with many windows above what a assume is Earth. It is only me though, and a bright silhouette of someone.

In my dream I was scared at first, but as I looked around I remember seeing controls, with symbols I have never seen, when I saw "Earth" from the "window" I got the great feeling of joy even though it was glowing, such a sense of joy that I awoke from sleep and was so touched that I did not go back to sleep so I could remember that feeling.

The other times, I try to take in more but the joy alone overshadows all the finer details of the place and time. I have attempted to sketch this place and I add more detail each time even though I am not much of an artist at all.

Other than that particular dream I have had this feeling sometimes when I am walking that I am literally dropping part way through the floor the past week. I was beginning to think I hit a new level of crazy until I found this thread, and found that these things are happening to others as well.

Namaste,
-E
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote