View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 06:28 AM   #700
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Thanks Sirebard that is what I figured about energy. So we get all energy from this single supersource, and depending on the instrument we use to 'draw it' so to speak, is how it manifests itself in many different material forms, which are really just octaves(?) of each other, with of course all the 'tones' or grades in between. And through the harmonics that these instrument creat by just tapping into the energy, is how we access or are aware of the 'higher' or less distorted energies?

And I have read through those, still lots of contemplation before I get a realization yet thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Doing this you will find, that there is indeed an all-encompassing spirit or superenergy and quite amenable to definition by the formulations of the physicist's energy.

If you read some of my earlier posts, I have given the details of this wormhole energy or 'ElectroMagnetoMonopolic Radiation' aka 'Holy Spirit' aka aka a number of times here.

The many metaphysical systems found on this forum and other links; all can become patterned within a metaphysical superconstruct of this superenergy.

AA