View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #235
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
It is Ok, Abrax...thank you!
Well, English is not my first language, but you should know this: In linguistics, separate words has one meaning, but when in combination with other one/ones, to make a new word, they can have different, even opposite meaning.

Roots of the words are not the words itself, gives no complete semantic meaning.

And, you know, i was not refering to SURD, but to ABSURD.

Be well, my friend, i appreciate your knowledge and good will to share it with people. We are all learning.

Love&Respect
Love and Respect to you Oliver!

Words, semantics and meanings of these there are many. If syllable or letter, word or sentence - there are multilevel interpretations in the Tower of Babel.

OLIVER=OLIVE.R and is one of the most potent archetypes in the 'occult scrolls'; such as the Olive Twig of Noah's Dove of Peace and the Two Olive Trees adjacent the Golden Candlestick in Zechariah and Revelation.
The R=666=999 and as the R is also the runic B unfolded many interpretations derive from a simple arabic letter.

But I see you as the Olive of the 666=999 the beautiful celestial wedding or dragonomy between the Milky Way of the 96 of Perseus and the 69 of Andromeda.

Be well dear friend

Abraxas