View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #19
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you expect from ET`s ?

hey, in my humbled opinion...i believe. what should we expect from off world visitors?...nothing but the expectation that we should treat others how we ourselves wish to be treated. an old cliche some may say but for me one that gas stood the test of time and works. i firmly do not believe people who have any intentions but love and kindness will not be blessed or given the opportunity to engage in this manner with said visitors. they will simply deem us as not ready and rightly so. our outward vibrationn reflects our inward vibrations, feelings and general disposition and you do not neede to have ''et skills'' to find this out. many children and pets and indeed people with a little sensitivity can pick up ill vibrationn and tend to avoid these traits if and when they can...but obviously these situations are more easily said than done. to conclude, it is all a choice...every moment, every day, every experience is a chance to choose a more loving approach or point of they on everything and it is these choices and experiences which ultimately culminate in our growth. entities, energies, et's, spirits...all are names for effectively breaking up the idea that all is the same and they are us and everything else. knowing this we should all concentrate on how we can improve on our own lives in every possible way in every conceivable way for the good of all that we are. its all a choice, at a grass roots level...the rest will do itself. One love, peace always, mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote