View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:06 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you expect from ET`s ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
He spoke about truth ,love,light wisdom and actual power in humanity...
At first they followed him, were joyful and blessed him , them as time passed by he shook them of since he did not wish to start a cult of a person following.
Then he started to shook their beliefs with harder stuff and eventually they dislike him and ,few more months and what?
The very ones whom were saved from demons,fed and cured from disseases ,nailed him to the cross.
Without expressing an opinion on this directly, I would comment that those people who followed him around were all missing the point.

The answers are not in a human teacher, whose every utterance is waited on with baited breath. The answers are within. If you cant look within, then hey lets shoot the messenger!

As we are on the subject of that famous individual, the bible ascribes this quote to Jesus: "... I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father ..."

Thats a powerful message (amongst others). You mean what!!! We can all do this stuff ? You can see people being killed for telling the truth these days - imagine how that one went down?

Every human alive today falls within the meaning of John 14:12 above in my opinion. Some people don't want it that way.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote