View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 04:00 AM   #26
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: KUNLUN NEI GUNG - Ecstatic Bliss

thanks for starting the thread, Luminari - I was so pleased to see that you'd started it way back when - little did I know I'd actually be able to chime in with a first hand-account - I'm so grateful!
Anyway, I believe, especially after reading all of Max's information, that he strongly suggests that you learn Kunlun properly. It's not only very powerful, it's basically only and oral tradition that's passed on through one-on-one instruction...I'm still not 100% sure of anything, but I'll ask when I attend Son's class in Vermont at the end of November.
So, if I recall correctly - one of the basic sitting poses involves sitting on the edge of a chair, heels raised, bouncing the knees without the heels ever touching the ground (it's amazing how much energy this produces), arms are raised as if holding a ball, one above the heart, but below the collar bone, the lower arm held in front of the lower abdomen - a ball of energy forms between your hands...this was done for over 20 minites or so...the instructors walk around and help each student - I remember the most beautiful feeling of release when our female teacher came to help me with areas that were blocked - it was instantaneous and exhilerating!
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote