View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just a thought: Reversal

Im sorry Nb but you still dont get what I am trying to get through to you. It could be cultural differences. Perhaps my experience in another part actually will differ from yours. You guys living inside the hornets nest and all.
But what I am pointing at is the metaphysical angle of all this playing out now.

If you think whats coming is an attack, youre wrong. Its coming because humanity is going against its and cosmos true nature. Just like a cancer (a cancer easily said is cell tissue growing rampantly wrong as you all know, harsh word, yes but its just a "metaphor") we keep going against our true nature on all levels.
Whats playing out now needs to be considered. And thats what we do here on avalon, and other forums. But what not must happen is that we get stuck in the victim mentality or "the game" or other tethering states.

Disclaimer!
Please note that im not pointing any fingers here. At anyone. Especially not on any posters here, just the mere fact that you are avalonian posters show that you are on the right track and youŽll eventually/ or already have found your individual path.
Your thoughts are as valid as mine, especially in your own world
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote