View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 04:37 PM   #16
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Individual sovereignty & personal responsibility

THis is very interesting. I once heard a radio interview of a woman who had worked for some of these "sovereignity" promoters and claimed to have the ultimate and foolproof path to total personal soveriegnity. I do not remember her name, nor the expense involved. She told the story of a police officer who had made himself sovereign and he could not be arrested or even detained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace4Gaia View Post
INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNTY & PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

I first came across this material thanks to Jordan Maxwell, (see Occult World of Commerce). He spoke about the difference between Common Law, “The Law of the Land,” and Statute Law, “The Law of the Sea” or “Maritime Law.”

It’s all about language and the meaning of words:

Statue versus Law
Bylaw versus Rule of Corporation
Peace Officer versus Law Enforcement Officer
Person versus Human Being
Income versus Wages
Owner versus Limited Access User
Driver (engaged in commerce) versus Traveler
Passenger (having paid a fee) versus Guest
Obligation versus Requirement

When I first heard Jordan explaining how we are each considered “property” due to having been “birthed from the waters,” it all seemed so fantastic. But the more I listened and started to research, the more plausible it became. (And let me just say, as a mother, the thought that some other entity lays claim to my sons due to some convoluted definition of “the Sea” is just not acceptable to me.)

Ok, so follow me here… we (or most of us anyway) agree that we have been deceived, that this is all just an illusion. Well yes, it is. And a big part of that illusion is that we are bound by Maritime Law. On the face of it, how can that be? We live on the land, how can we be ruled by laws of the sea? Another big part is that it is assumed we have given our consent to be governed simply because we have not objected in any way. Of course, we all follow the rules blindly because that’s what we’re taught, that’s what everyone else does, how could there by any other way?

DISCLAIMER: I am only just beginning to understand this material, but I thought it important enough to at least get a thread started and I invite others with a more thorough understanding to please share their knowledge here. I believe this is a vital first step toward unraveling the web of deceit.

The basic premise is that when each of us is born (“birthed from the waters”), and a birth certificate is created in our CAPITALIZED name – that is not “us” but rather a legal representation of us, a sort of mini-corporation which is used to generate revenue for the government. What we don’t realize is that we can lay claim to certain rights, including requiring the discharge of certain debts, for all but profit-making activities as long as there is a clear benefit to both the individual and society at large.

I have found more information in regards to Canada, thanks to Robert-Arthur: Ménard. www.thinkfree.ca

First, one has to establish that they are a “natural person,” what Robert refers to as a Freeman-on-the-Land. You must establish your individual sovereignty and take responsibility for all your transactions. This includes a claim of right to establish “lawful excuse” which frees you from orders of the court. Other steps involve establishing a fee schedule, presenting notices (not letters) of understanding and intent, and a claim of right. Robert explains that these notices cannot be ignored and if they are, this results in estoppel by acquiescence.

In one of his more recent videos, Robert claims that Canada is a corporation, registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in New York and that income taxes are noted as a source of revenue for said corporation. So I did some quick checking and found:

Business Address
CANADIAN EMBASSY
1746 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW
WASHINGTON DC 20036

Maybe I’m missing something here? But this is information easily found on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission site. Why is a country listed as a corporation? One would assume that means Canada is a corporation. And if you click on one of the SEC filings for this entity, it clearly shows personal income tax as revenue. Maybe I'm being naive here, but this seems pretty straightforward to me??

I'm only just beginning to understand this information but what is clear to me is that this is not an easy road. It takes a lot of research, time and once begun, it must be maintained to be effective. This is not something that is easily done. You must "walk the walk" as it were...

I will post more information as I find it, but here are some links I've gathered to get you started if you're interested.

Additional info:

Money Masters

The Magnificent Deception

Think Free: Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception

Choosing Freedom - Her Own Words : Irene's Story

Peace
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote