View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Nirvana Who is feeling it now

I sure do and It feels great it came on about 1 month ago and has not left. Since I have been it this state I have noticed many things. People walk up to me smiling every time, It is spilling out of my chakras. It is nice how my energy is affecting people that are normally grumpy. I can feel a sensation inside my body that I never want to quit. I have felt it before but never continuous or lasting this long.

I really did not do much different to engage it, but it all comes down to your morality feild you project.

"Nirvana is the most important out of all phenomena that people can perceive with their senses. But the humanity still knows almost nothing about it."

Here are the Moral Levels:

(µ > 0.6) Nirvana. People in which "µ" exceeded the threshold value of "µ=0.6" start to experience an extraordinary phenomenon described here under the name of "totaliztic nirvana".
(µ = 0.5) Adoration.
(µ = 0.4) Friendliness.
(µ = 0.35) Remaining unnoticeable. The value "µ = 0.35" represents a border value between intellects which already accumulated in themselves a reserve of moral energy, and intellects which show a deficiency of this energy. People with the value of "µ = 0.35" are usually very quiet and non-imposing. Their existence normally passes unnoticed by other people.
(µ = 0.3) Becoming provocative. (Also states of chronic mental depression seem to attack all these people whose relative level of saturation with moral energy falls below the value of µ = 0.35.)
(µ = 0.2) Lethargy.
(µ = 0.1) Destructiveness (including suicidal tendencies).
(µ = 0) Moral death.

burgundia turned me on to Dr. Eng. Jan Pajak
That is where I pulled the above chart from.
His site has alot of info, this Dr. has researched from the heart.
Every bit of his info resonates strong with me.
http://www.totalizm.pl/index.htm

I will never let it stop It feels way too good.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote