View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:40 AM   #18
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ONE Scientific FACT -- Indisputable PROOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Everything arises from the "vacuum" of empty "space". The atoms pop in and out of existence all the time. Thus, the universe "dies" and gets "reborne" all the time continously. This is natural and should be so for man too. Go beyond the mind and there is silence or "the stillpoint". Then you are in touch with this "vacuum". You become it and thus you are one with all because empty space can have no boundries.

The mind, the I, the body, the impulses and desires all ultimatly arises from the "vacuum" of the all-pervasive pure consciousness; the Godhead. Nothing is hidden from it and nothing is unaccounted for. Creators intention holds everything together. If one single atom was unaccounted for the whole universe would dissolve into chaos. Love is a "built-in" quality of the emptiness of the "vacuum".
Still this is no "fact", just a believe, not necessarily it but related to the concept of "religion", a concept strongly rooted in and belonging to the old age of Pisces. It might be like that, I cannot prove it isn't and have no wish to do so, but still we don't "know", we are still in a position were we only are capable of believing.

Le me point out this i not a question of being right or wrong, but it's an important issue as our consciousness "travels" from one era or "age" into the next. Leonard Cohen once worded it nicely in the title of one of his albums "New clothes for the same old ceremony" (not sure if it was exactly like that). The old stuff likes to survive and the simplest and most primitive way is to apparently "change side" but in essence being the same old fart.

The only thing that really can survive from the old age is the essence and that is the insight of what we have come to understand, then we are ready for the surprise of "to know" - but sure, just as anything else this is just "speculation" from my side.
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote