View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 04:53 AM   #243
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
[B]THIS IS PURE BULLS**IT....I don't mean to offend anyone here but it really irks me when such nasty judgments are made against Greer who has spent a lifetime in service-to-others at great personal sacrifice (financial and health) to himself. He is totally devoted to his wife and would NEVER subject her or his children to what has been implied by members on this forum.
You're entire post was very well said and I totally agree, no one has the right to throw stones or to sit back in judgment of anyone. I seriously doubt a man of his intelligence or position is stupid enough to expose themselves in such a manner, and its much easier to believe that he's the target of character assassination.

This is exactly their M.O. when they attempt to discredit or destroy someones reputation, they use sex or drugs to bring someone down. With adobe photoshop and computerized effects you can make anyone say or do just about anything you want and people are gullible enough to believe whatever they see.

Admittedly, there have been times that he didn't seem "right" and I wondered if he wasn't being targeted on a psy-ops level, if they gotten too him in some respect. But I've never gotten the feeling that he was not of good intent or was in a "service to self" mode.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote