View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 06:35 AM   #468
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 chakras View Post
gratitude for continuing to fulfill your divine plan and mission here bill and kerry.

I completely agree, it's up to humanity to raise up their own planet and fix the problems that are here now. We are meant to grow up as a species, and we won't do that if we are dependent on something outside of us to take care of our own world.

I believe the answers are in self realization. Reality here is created by the collective agreement, the collective consciousness. Currently the most self centered / egotistical people control the collective agreement with their media, governments, religions etc. The collective agreement is the slave consciousness, one of lack and suffering. This is not how things are supposed to be, it is truly the opposite of reality, which is abundance for all life.

I suggest the solutions lay within us and that what will save planet earth is not a bunch of ets coming and fixing our governments or being our new 'galactic government'. I believe the solution is that a critical mass of people raise their consciousness to see through the illusion matrix, to see the reality of the divinity, the power, wisdom and love that is within them. They surrender to the still small voice within and merge with it, i and my father are one.

A critical mass of enlightened beings will raise the entire collective agreement out of the swamp of the ego consciousness, the lack and suffering consciousenss, and into the co-creator consciousness, the consciousness of abundance where it becomes clear that all life is interconnected and at it's higest level: One.

Keep up the great work, may you be totally protected, guided by the divine and all of the right doors open at the right times as you go through them and continuously become more.

~ espavo ~
bump
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote