View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 08:27 PM   #45
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible, Our Conclusion. by Norval and Gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
I have to chime in here, 100th Monkey, that YOU are more lucid, enlightened, and objective on the issues at hand than the so called, or should I say "self proclaimed" experts. I see someone here in Norval who would have us all believe he has eschewed "religious BS", and yet speaks in the same totalitarian terms as any bible thumper you would ever hope to meet.

It seems he already has his place in the New Galactic Order (or whatever this agenda being ramrodded down all our throats is called) and has no problem with the new version of the same old thing because he himself is an insider. All we need is another "concerned theological educator" to help the PTB along on their goose stepping march of manifest destiny. I am personally saddened that I have not read the word "sovereignty" in this thread once (maybe I missed it).

Seems like we are throwing out the bathwater, and replacing it with koolaid.

The bottom line for me is simple...we all have an internal compass, and inherently know right from wrong...PERIOD. WE DO NOT need a descended alien king in our affairs any more than we need a pedophile priest, a child sacrificing pope, or an adulteress stoning imam. The days of giving over our rightful birthright (or own personal godhood) to others are OVER, spread the word.
I agree wholeheartedly.

take care.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote