View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

Hi Edward,
i have just read this transcript be it a very thorough question and answer
piece.
All answers where concise, well put and understandable, who ever this (person, being) is seems to have a lot of knowledge if he is not what he seems to be.
He explains well how we have to look within ourselves, this i have always understood to be true, we do not need others to sway our intuitions and lead us to a higher self.
If it is true what he is saying then the powers that are ruling this earth are NOT the overlords so to speak, they are only the puppets once again.
So many layers to peel back!

And yet the one he speaks of says they are the ones manipulating us the enslaved ones, oh dear this gets very confusing.

Yes there is a supreme force, the one creator so to speak, but then why does the supreme creator allow this to happen.
he says it is a way of our learning. This i understand but i do not believe in karma myself.
I have always felt that we have been trapped here by our ever cycle of life and death.

There were many answers yes! but still not enough to make a picture from the whole, there is still a lot to know many gaps in the pavements i think.
but a very interesting piece of writing.
I am trying to be very careful not to write negatively, now i know this can have an effect on ones psyche.
I will take what i feel positive from this posting and see what others say.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote