View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 12:14 PM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift? Due?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Wolfgang thanks for your expertise on this topic. It is great that we have someone who is tuned into this area.Your points have been taken into account.

As you seem to know what you are talking about in this area perhaps you can advise.

In your opinion have we had a pole shift on the past?
Is so what is the cause?
Also what frequency have we had these shifts?

I hope you don't mind me asking these questions but you seem very well versed with the subject.

viking
Hey 5thelement and Wolfgang thanks for the info...however I wouldn't pay too much attention to Wikipedia as a source geniune information...

"Wikipedia is a site where the information can be edited by its members.

Most of the information is accurate, I assume. But given the oppurtunity to modify any and everything, I don't find it credible."

Also check this out...
Trust cannot be guaranteed and hence, at best, Wikipedia comes with a few blemishes. George W. Bush's biography was so frequently changed-often to include name calling and "personalised opinions" on his policies -that his and a small number of other entries had to be locked and thus only authorised users were allowed to edit them. Innocent enough; perhaps even funny.

But a more suspicious case occurred in late 2005 when, for four months, Wikipedia included an anonymously written article linking former journalist John Seigenthaler to the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy. His Wikipedia entry stated: "For a brief time, he was thought to have been directly involved in the Kennedy assassinations of both John and his brother Bobby. Nothing was ever proven." And: "John Seigenthaler moved to the Soviet Union in 1971, and returned to the United States in 1984. He started one of the country's largest public relations firms shortly thereafter." None of this was true, or even alleged, outside of WikiWorld. Seigenthaler thought that at the age of 78 he was beyond surprise or hurt, but he had obviously not counted on Wikipedia.

anyway have a good read...
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/wikip...s20jan08.shtml

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote