View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift? Due?

I have read about the pole shift for 24 years now. It seems to have "jump" started already...the great tsunami was the beginning of all kinds of shifts, physical, magnetic, emotional, you have it! I do remember that the Ojibway medicine woman who warned of this a long time ago, said that the atmosphere would have a greenish hue just prior to the greatest "shift." The animals would know, and move to higher ground. I would write out the name of the author, but if you google her, there are debunkers galore, and so we go 'round and 'round with this...Anyway, low lying coasts are not the place to be if the sky turns green. Have food growing, and a source of clean water, were the old woman's warnings. Of course, this scared the #### out of lots of folks at the time. However, on the other hand, we have had years to process this emotionally and prepare instead of panic. In fact, some deliberate communities have already formed, and failed, all in anticipation. My advice is to go where you feel the best, and prepare to serve others in a big way. It's not about where you are, it's who you are with, when the shift hits the fan.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote