View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #195
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Love and beauty are pervading our world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Brilliant idea, looks like
fun, and totally gives life a better quality =)

For our latest mission, 50 Improv Everywhere agents ............

Love always
mudra
Isn't it just incredible
when we see that which is indelible
amidst rust, decay and rot
that which is rather than not.

I guess what I am trying to say is that our eyes are just one of the gateways to perception. Because vision has such an immediate impact on us it tends to control our thought, behavior and indeed, the way we treat each other. Then comes sound and with that smell and touch.
We are primarily conditioned to see the obvious and then immediately take it for granted. If it looks good we will touch it, smell it and perhaps even hold onto it for a while, our tactile senses enjoying the moment. The second time we see it we are not so impressed but may smile at the memory of the first encounter and how special that was.
So it is with us, transient beings in a flickering existence of the now. Taking to us that which has immediate impact and leaving to the side that with which we have become familiar or indeed, that which we just choose to see as not becoming, or worth our effort.
Looking into thisa even more, I realise that I have grown. I would have not taken the time to see the unique way a rust spot formed a pattern on an otherwise perfect piece of metal, painted and polished to it's finest lustre. So it is with those around me. There was a time when I would have given more time to them whom "fitted the mould". That mould being the essence of what is drummed into us by glossy magazines, multi-million dollar adverts and the like.
The conditioning nearly took, the manipulation nearly won but thanks to energies beyond my control, and a willingness to admit that I was just a small infinitesimally small part of this whole canvas we call life, I was able to begin my real journey.
The cry of the child , the call of the beggar, the urgent sound of the ambulance siren....all these and more bring a prayer to my lips rather than a torrent of invective which is of no good to anything that IS.
What has brought this change about? Why can I go through a "subway" of "life" without the props, the drinks bar and the check-in clerk to feel the vibrations that surround me? Why is it that these days, I do not hear the sounds previously mentioned, but rather feel the vibrations of the root cause of that sound. Why is it that when I go amongst my fellow travelers at this time I feel first the vibrations of their essence and then later see the package which that essence in-dwells.
These are strange times indeed, and they can be good times even amidst the insanity that prevails, for we are all part of this insanity and we are all, together, looking to escape this insanity. Together we are finding that we are not all so different after all. The all has become the one, the one is the all. Beingness is the reality of the fragmentation which would separate us into splinter groups.
The arguments rage back and forth about "one-ness" and "the collective". There would be no collective without each "one". There would be no "one" without the collective.
The beautiful tapestry is a mass of millions of carefully crafted knots, woven together to form the One. The One is a beautiful fullness of creation come to being through the bonding of the many.
That is what we are, the bonding of the many woven together as one.

Much Love and Light to ALL

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote