View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #19
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How are you feeling? Does this information make you depressed??

You people (everyone one of you) are amazing! I was sitting outside in a my place reading and i just couldn't stop smiling for you all, jesus it really is great to talk to you all and ask advice.

We do have alot of scare mongering going on and if we want to get spiritual it really applies to the people living in the root Chakra, the ones living fast and hard.

We are our own intelligence network if you really think about it and to just label Avalon as a groundcrew would be missing the point - we share everything we can, that being ideas/food/strength it is much more.

I just want you all to remember we all stick together, one for all and all for one, this is the key to Spirituality and i couldn't agree more.

The kid on ATS was as he stated "3 months" into waking up and i thought to myself "well he is just learning" i remember when i got into this it was almost the same as i had to eat and digest all this new information, in the end it formed a new paradigm for me and took me up the ladder of humanity. My entire life i have looked in awe at the world and wondered why is it so out of joint, it was a question riddled in so much mystery and to even attempt to figure it out would be a "conspiracy".

That word has been used against us and i see nothing more ignorant then a think tank who brushes off the truth simply because it sounds like a conspiracy theory. How many kids in the Western world realize this earth is corrupt? jeeze i have always seen this... and to add insult to injury when we stand up we are brushed aside like loons.

Its a very complex delicate system we live in and the only thing i want is for people to live beside each other in peace and love.

We will have our day in the sun... we are the people who have said "enough".
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote