View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:46 AM   #21
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something I don't normally talk about

I had a really vivid dream a few years ago when I was working out of town during the week and coming home at the weekends:

In the dream "terrorists" were crashing planes into each other in the sky, I was running around frantically telling people the danger was from "the debris that was going to come raining down"...no one was interested and I was getting more and more frantic, I kept repeating that same sentence to people and getting no reaction. I could see giant grey pieces of metal but nobody seemed to care.

When I woke up in the morning I saw a cat outside the house identical to my sweet pea (avatar) and I took the dream to be a premonition that he was in danger. I got back to my house that night and thankfully sweet pea was fine so I forgot about it.

The next morning I was at the gym and a tv was on, I heard the sentence "the debris raining down" I absolutely froze, it was a newscaster talking about a shuttle (?) that had exploded over Texas.

It was one of those situations where I mentioned it to a few people but then gave up because you know nobody believes you and one person of course said to me "so what, people have dreams about planes crashing all the time". Being a connoiseur of two recurring nightmares most of my life I can say crashing planes is not something I've ever dreamt about before or since. It still bothers me to this day that I was so in tune with something before it happened.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote