View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 08:22 AM   #360
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Hi recallone,

We have to be fair: Blossom Goodchild said that she was speaking HER truth, not the ABSOLUTE truth. If anybody chose to beleiv her, in that case, it was their fault.

You can find all of Blossom Goodchilds' books and CDs on her site. However she has stopped doing live readings.

Her Blog has been altered to a members only (don't know who they are) and I found it interesting that the people of Australia haven't heard of Blossom Goodchild as an actress (one reply I got is that she may have played musical theatre).

Her website is owned by:

Registrant:
GoldenRays Alexandra Marler
10 Mill Close
Haslemere, Haslemere GU271SA
GB

Domain name: BLOSSOMGOODCHILD.COM

Administrative Contact:
Alexandra Marler, Alexandra Marler alexandramarler@tesco.net
10 Mill Close
Haslemere, Haslemere GU271SA
GB
+44.8709220699 Fax: +44.1332864161

Technical Contact:
On Behalf of a customer, StreamlineNet info@streamline.net
Castle Square
Melbourne, Derbyshire DE73 8DY
GB
+44.8709220699 Fax: +44.1332864161

Registration Service Provider:
StreamlineNet Limited, info@streamline.net
441332864161 (fax)
http://www.streamline.net
The home of good value web hosting. Packages from £13.99 per year.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 18-Jul-2008.
Record expires on 13-Jul-2009.
Record created on 13-Jul-2007.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.STARTLOGIC.COM
NS1.STARTLOGIC.COM

So I suppose all disgruntled clients can send him letters, call him on the phone or send him e-mails.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
I'd like to see the link for this myself, please. Clearly, nothing was visible to the degree that was claimed by Blossom, but are we to believe the above in similar fashion? Perhaps a link to an ebay ad even?

Here's something else to think about: Now, I'm not desperately reaching for reasons to validate Blossom's claim (so please don't anybody get all aggro on me), but is it possible that the technology for Project Bluebeam could have been used to cover up the visible presence of a ship? I'm not attached to the answer, one way or another, but there have been a bunch of chemtrails lately. I don't know if it's been a significant increase exceeding what they normally do, but its something to think about.
Peace.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote