View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 12:31 PM   #700
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Hi there dose any one no anything about some project called the medusa project there a children’s book out about this, I was just wondering if any you hear no if there’ any turth in this because I have weard feeling’s about it
Thanks very much any information in this area would be great
Love jan rodrigo
hello jan - I haven't read through all of your posts, mostly the first one which was really interesting but would take more time to read and consider fully. This Medusa one you posted caught my eye because -

1. not sure about the kids' program - 4 teenagers (haven't read or heard of it before)

search: The first book in The Medusa Project (The Set-Up) shows the four teenagers being brought together. It is mostly set in Fox Academy, where the main character, Nico, is at boarding school. The headteacher at Fox Academy, Fergus Fox, is Nico’s stepfather and was the younger brother of scientist William Fox who implanted the four teens with the Medusa gene before they were born.

2. DoD - Project MEDUSA
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16030631/DoD-Project-MEDUSA
FOIA request (2006) for microwave auditory effect, microwave hearing effect, Frey effect, artificial telepathy, ... covert or undisclosed use of hypnosis.

3. Nuclear pulse propulsion ज्ञानकोश: - The Indological Knowledgebase
Nuclear pulse propulsion (or External Pulsed Plasma Propulsion, as it is termed in recent NASA documents) is a proposed method of spacecraft propulsion that uses nuclear explosions for thrust. Projects: Orion, Daedalus, Medusa, Longshot, Antimatter catalyzed nuclear pulse propulsion
http://www.indopedia.org/Nuclear_pul...oject_Daedalus

4. (personal) wrote a book in the 1980s (rejected by penguin , lots and lots of rejections there ...) "the stroking of medusa's head" ... ... also have another body of research - familiar with the versions

Also, the night you had computer issues, my own computer got shredded
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote