View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 01:47 AM   #699
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
The Collective and the new Dr Green

The man in the suit says "Maybe this will help" ans his face starts to morph, his skin turns white, his teeth become pointy and sharp, his ears and nose become pointy and his eyes turn into snake-like slits.
"Remember me now?", It comes back to me- THIS IS THE SAME BEING THAT DR GREEN WOULD CHANGE INTO IN THE EMERALD CHAMBERS IN MEXICO AND THE SAME BEING THE GUY AT THE SAFEHOUSE IN BRIGHTON CHANGED INTO WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MEXICO.
But this white skinned reptilian is in a different third form now!
He starts to give me a dark version of the speech the American Delta Force/COM-12/Majestic officer had given me at Brock Barracks in Reading years before. He says-

"We own you know and you're going to working for us. I can see there is much that is still human left in you, we'll get rid of that by the time we're finished with you!".

I look at the emerald ring and he says

"You remember this?" and starts to turn the ring on his finger- "Does it remind you of all the killing you did for me?" ( I realise I have a deeper layer Satanic Ritual Abuse embeds/engrams buried below the layer I am currently de-programming. I do not remember these yet ).
He continues- "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunity kill again soon" ( I use so many words and mannerisms from Dr Green to this day- I always so "don't worry" to people and other things- I have taken on Dr Green's 'Valances' ).
He continues- "You'll help us build the New World Order on this world and then we'll link it up in a glorius grid to the other worlds we control. It's about to start soon!".
He puts his cane down and reaches for for the two tube like objects. This is some kind of device that transfers control of my body temporarily from the higher levels of the AI mainframe to the individual controller. However AI continuely monitors this process and can transfer control back to itself at any time- the higher levels of the AI mainframe control Dr Green as well, so he just being let off the leash to a small degree.
He holds the objects in both hands and starts to speak another langauge. Energy is focused on me and I realise at this point that Dr Green, George Bush and others connected to the AI mainframe can act as a 'collective' and pass control of my body from one operator to another.

Hello Jimmy ( sorry if not addressing you by any other name this time ),

clearly, the evil doctor 'Green', where does he come from in real world , any idea ?

I understand what you are saying and it's more than screen memories. I'm afraid ..
mind experimentation is about letting the strings lose in all direction.

Mind is infinte, verticaly, horizontaly, dimensionaly, various . From single point universes appear, created in our minds ,
therefore,
we are free to ascend to sky-like heights and descend to hell-bound dark pits ,
depending on association.

Association of mind with objects, people , phenomena , from them all, association with people is the most important .

Not all that appears on your mind is reality yet it is about reality, distant connection to someone who does not love you at all but pretends to be sweet, charming and intelligent, he is the 'killer' not you .

Don't be afraid but don't let him in. I seldom make good use of magic in true sense , well , life is the greater magician,
but I do use all charms when people intrude to my mind space, my sanctuary.

I am not physical, strong as you are, can't fight with anyone,
but you should learn to defend your mind space , the territory and watch who is coming .
Then, there is simple discernment about positive or negative entities, human or non-human.
We say, watch your mind like an apple of your eye . If an intruder appears , with evil intents, manipulating you to anything you are not,
close all doors and keep purifying the space and threaten the entity with total anihilation. It's in your powers. He can not win .

Use sound and positive charms and prayers. They might be innocent in hands of uninitiated but will be powerful as your own mind.

Controlled anger comes from the place of righteusness , not helplesness. Imagine you are crushing him to dust. Use energy , if you succeed , results will be reported to you from somewhere, sooner or later .
Technologies are all mind construct, and so, mind is the most integral piece of technology available to us.

Never again identify yourself with the evil model, in any case, don't succumb to the ideas.

Create a clean space for you , under your control, protected against unwelcome influences.

They can not get you if you don't give yourself .

Blessings

Agape
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote