View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 01:01 AM   #19
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Keep Avalon as it is warts and all poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodog View Post
Good Point K. We do all have issues, I wasn't thinking of everyone's issues here, tho. I was thinking more along the line of Jester's question: "who is steering the boat".
I agree, I should work on that offline thingy too But darn, I like this forum with all its variety of info, insights, news, etc.
Yep.. that's my weakness too. I genuinely want people to get along, and I genuinely want the world to be a better place.

The kicker to get your head around is that only is possible through self-discovery.. and no amount of telling someone else what their flaws are !

lololol...

The Avalons are full of great people. I'll choose to believe they are all great. Some I resonate more with than others, some make me laugh, some make me sigh. But as soon as I start judging anyone, I'm missing the point. It's about me... and it's about us... but it can never be about you (as in separate from me)

Because that does not seem to me currently to be how the world really is.

Of course people do other people wrong. But to stand or die for justice? What is that exactly?

I'd rather stand for love.

Sure, things need fixing, and if people need to make a stand of some sort or other, they should follow their hearts. My guess is the longer we stand left or right..them and us... the longer it will take untill differences are resolved and we get to find out what the next stage of evolution is.

But that is a wave coming. In the end, it may not matter what anyone believes. The wave will act through us. It already is. I'm pretty sure it's a wave of energy causing disonance throughout Avalon. This will soon be manifesting in the real world.

It's like a clock pulse in the ether that is steadily growing. All we can do is be aware of it.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote