View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:54 AM   #14
BraveHeart
Unsubscribed

Default Re: prepare the lifeboats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Also most forums are infiltrated and /or set up for nefarious purposes but I still have enjoyed some of the interchange and general links found here. Many good people have come and gone..
This site was intended to be a meeting place for people, to get together and build communities or at least communicate with like minded as this type of communication can be thought of insanity to the ignorant and dumbed down.

I have no doubt that this site's days are numbers, many good members have left, banned or silenced ...... The mods have become more umm power orientated shall I say, free speech in Avalon is non existent any more(please keep to the topic umm ok), yeah looks like when something gets to a certain level of popularity the PTB send in the minions and infiltrators to bring the place back to being in line with the game plan so to speak.( where is Mr wilcock by the way ? The third part of the pyramidal control of Avalon seems to be lost at sea or in hiding)

I agree with everything you posted Swordsmith, I actually gave up on this place as the extent of the pollution and infiltration however I was asked to contribute by a few friends, whom advised that there are some genuine people still lurking.

As for the new Avalon? I cant trust the site nor its views, the new place will be another well thought of illusion with greater control measures only a modernized look with latest features, the abrax fiasco was the nail in the coffin for Avalon and any future online venture. This site has turned into a soul catching black hole, its great to see others have smelt the aroma that has been wofting the last few months.

Life boats indeed ! Very few left that have been un sabotaged.... make sure you get one that will float.

I didnt have to paste any links nor cut and paste from anyones website for this response, i actually thought of this myself

Blessings
BraveHeart is offline   Reply With Quote