View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:30 PM   #38
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: New Avalon video: Jane Burgermeister update - Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I’m not sure what to believe either way but the organisers of Alternative View 4 which is ‘UK’s biggest truth event/conference’ decided to drop her as one of their speakers as she refused to provide the necessary documents to back up her claims.
Not so. Jane told me about this when I met her.

She was appalled that Ian Crane had unilaterally dropped her BEFORE asking her for any documentation.

She immediately offered to send documentation to prove her bona fides, but Ian Crane had already made up his mind - apparently influenced by persons unknown. Jane was extremely disappointed.

It looks like someone out there is still trying to turn this around to make Jane look bad. (Why would they do that?)

The documentation is here ... as I posted earlier. Please read it. And do also read what I wrote before risking hurting someone with inaccurate information.

Seashore, I'm familiar with the e-mail exchange between True Ott and Jane... it was copied to me months ago. I have the entire thing.

I can't and won't post it, for obvious reasons, but let me just say that I was pretty amazed with the way True Ott rounded on Jane and attacked her in that exchange - which he has continued to do publicly. I have not been able to explain the way he has handled himself.

It's worth asking why one member of the truth movement would spend SO much time attacking another, when they stand for the same cause. Seashore, you are not doing anyone a service (least of all yourself) by perpetuating this negative energy. Please stop it.

If you really want to find out more, rather than parroting someone else's attacks, WATCH THE TWO VIDEOS FROM BEGINNING TO END (have you done this?) - or, better still, take steps to meet Jane personally and make up your own mind.

It's too easy to cast judgment on another human being from one's own armchair, relying only on 'internet research'. There's WAY to much of that around.

That was my beef against Clif High, and it's also my beef against True Ott. This is why Kerry and I made all our videos: to provide the best possible substitute for meeting someone in person and getting to know them.

With best wishes, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 03-10-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote