View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #22
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: TPTB working on a massive cover up in OZ...

SWIFT wrote:
Quote:
HMMMMMMMM

Think it and you will get!

Most nations have a emergency fallout shellters from the COLD WAR folks and lets just wait and see "don't panic"
I don't think there is any indication of anyone thinking this will happen, just questioning to understand. I myself did not detect any panic, and personally have none. My goal is to prove to myself as much truth as possible, since those who are in know are not sharing. Now, I could just ignore all of this earth change talk, await and expect/assume death when it arrives, but I'm not wired that way.

Regarding the 10,000 year flood
I'm not so sure a "global flood" is in the cards. A lot of the known data, prophecies, and ancient warnings seem to lean towards suvival by some on the planet without accounting for specifically built structures to improve their chances. The Noah flood was recorded as all land mass underwater up to where no mountain tops can be seen. Therefore, the concept of building higher roads and hospitals would be very flawed logic in such a scenario. Perhaps they are not expecting as high of a flood? Perhaps not in that region of the planet?

This may be more along the lines of disinformation of some sort. This is based on if they're building higher roads and hospital accesses, the flooding will have it's crest point below those construction levels, which would have to include the mountainous regions globally that are higher than any roadways we can build. Thus survival is possible.

Perhaps those in Brisbane can share how high are the new roads that are being built their? Ths would easily give some indication of anticipated water levels. This may also suggest earthquake activity is not expected there, otherwise these highways would fall.

This creates too many questions, and simply is not valid enough to hold too long in mind. In my opinion.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote