View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:21 AM   #26
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default How valuable is our sense of humor?

So I'm barely up an at em so to speak and my day has gone pretty much south already, however my principles are looking skyward and to the north !

Thank you all so much for the bumps and the wisdom you are marvellous. As someone liable to take the total michael if the opportunity arises, I think its so important to take ourselves lightly. And I did add my charge to the thuban fiascio but I tried on purpose to be funny to lighten the whole thing up and imagine people in my head smiling instead of rapping on their keyboard in anger. so I take my part of the responsibility

But back to downright baiting !! hehehehe, you can't start a thread about what to do with a negative nordic and not expect a smart answer. Everyday i wiggle my fingers over that thread and then I say no, don't do it! Step away from the computer....hehehehe

If people are afraid to be funny and be themselves then all is lost really. Yer man dondon could be any kind of lunatic, but that won't make him stand out too much at avalon, he isn't the first and won't be the last but this nanny society that seems to be building up steam here is a real shame.

Anyway off I trot to wiggle my fingers over that tempting thread again....
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote