View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #63
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Learn to become a Remote Viewer HERE

Recap

Stage 1:

Put down the numbers. Immediately draw an ideogram. Probe the ideogram with your pencil for any subtle senses that appear, keeping in mind is it hard soft semi-hard, wet, or mussy.

Probe it again with the senses in mind whether it is manmade, natural, artificial or energetic.

Probe it again with the senses in mind whether it is a structure, subject, dry land, water, wetland, sand, ice, hills, mountain, subject(s), motion

Do this 3 times at least to pick up different descriptor words. Stay withing the words I mentioned above.

Stage 2

Go through the different senses as followes:

Sounds
Textures
Temps
Visuals
Tastes
Smells
Dimensionals
Energetics

Your feeling toward the target.

Stage 3

Draw a simple picture of what you are perceiving with your dominant hand.

Stage 3b

Draw a simple picture of what you are perceiving with your non dominant hand.

After this write a summary of what you think the picture is.

You are finished

NOTE: I have left a lot of the structure out of the process on purpose so that you can atleast get a feel for Remote Viewing. I do not want to teach bad habits already but we will fine tune all of the abilites as time goes by.

I have not taught Stage 4, the MATRIX, nor have I given you all the structural details for Advanced Remote Viewing. I mention this becuase there are trained Remote Viewers following this thread who's mind works more with the structure. I promise you I will share this imformation later. For now we are in a crude and basic RV process. Again, the more we do the better we will become.

Please continue to ask questions and if you want to Private Message me what you think the target is I would be happy to discuss it with you as long as you keep it private until Monday when everyone has finished and they are ready for the revealing of the target.

HAVE FUN!!!!
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote