View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #373
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Information given by James;

At 6pm Saturday 14th november as i was walking down my road Windsor Hill with my daughter Kaisha,a large round ball shape light came down low over our heads.
There were people on the street all around us yet no one else saw the light we were looking at.
Suddenly from a bush in front of me a bird flew out which seem to be carrying a twig in it's beak.
This is the same area (back of Windsor Terrace where i live) that the big foot had been seen before.
Kaisha run off up the hill in fright i chased after her, when i caught up i picked her up and she was hyper ventilating, i calmed her down.

This is what happened in the space of time in which people were around us then suddenly disappearing.
A craft stopped above me in Windsor Hill, two beams of light came over myself and Kaisha, we then both levitated into the air, i could see Kaisha up ahead of me her feet still visible to me.
Then i found myself sitting on a seat in dim light,in front of me standing was the reptile entity from Clavius Base, i would say he was around six and half feet tall, muscular build weighing around 18-19 stone.
he had a green face and was wearing chest armour i will try and define the face more when i have looked into this further.
The blonde woman from Majestic was standing on the right side of me.
To describe her the hair was very blonde but not white and she had it in the style of a bob.
She was very attractive, slim and petite, this woman i have seen before, she was attending the Probe International conference in Blackpool in 2007.
This lady seem to be following me around when i was there, when i was looking on the stands she was there and when i went to the toilet she followed me once again.
(back to the craft)

As i sat there i suddenly panicked and looked to the left for Kaisha, the woman told me, "Not to worry, Kaisha is safe".
I calmed down then.
The reptilian came closer and communicated telepathically in another language, it may have been Sumerian.
He called me Kamagol.
He said; "You and your family are in danger!your being set up"
Then he was saying something bout a planet, details are hazy next something to do with becoming peaceful.
The woman had a hand held device with a screen on it, it had a symbol of a dove with an olive branch in it's beak like this;

Majestic are using this symbol at the moment.

Kaisha and i stayed at my mums that night and saw flashes of blue light outside of back of house.

This information was given by James who asked me to write this up for him, he is unable to get to a computer before Tuesday and felt this was urgent data to be placed on this site.
Thank you for posting Jacqui

Saturday 14th November 2009

To recap- at approx 6.00pm on Saturday night. I left my flat at 6 Windsor Terrace with my daugher Kaisha. I kept looking up into the sky at the time as I felt some kind of energy coming towards us. As we left Windsor terrace and walked into Windsor hill, I saw a round flying object giving off a strong white glow. Other people were on the street at the time but did not look up. This object could have been mistaken for a star and it was only because I was looking up at the sky that I saw it.
I have seen this same craft many times over the last few months and it always flies over my flat on Saturdays and Sundays. Other people in the area have seen it too.
The object came down low towards Kaisha and I and I pointed it out to Kaisha. When she saw it she run off up the hill in fright. I chased after her and the object followed us. When I reached her I picked her up and told her not to be frightened. The object came over the house near us and I said to Kaisha "watch the ship for a minute, it will fly up into outer space soon"- which it did and dissapeared very fast upwards. I said this because this is what the craft always does.
The following is what happened from the time of the ship came low over us on Windsor Hill, to the time everyone seemed to dissapear from the street around us-

Two seperate beams of light came over us as we stood on the road. We were levitated into the air. Kaisha was higher up than me as we were lifted off the ground. I could see her feet above me. The next thing I know, I am seated in a chair in a dimly lit room with the reptilian being that Jacqui described for me in standing in front of me and the woman from Majestic standing to the left of me. I looked to the left of me for Kaisha but she wasn't there. The woman commuinicated telepathically that she is safe and I calmed down.
The reptilian commuincated the following to me telepathically in another language which I understood-

"You and your family are in danger"- "You are being set up"- and he mentioned something about becoming peaceful and another planet. The blond woman came over to and showed me the symbol on the post above on a small hand-held device with a screen on it.
I am to wait.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote