View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #39
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jake Simpson 7 Jan article at Project Camelot

Piers22... said "But I'm still taking the first beam ship that pops by my window."

Well, not all ET's are "good" or "poistive" or "service to others". ETs, like humans have evolved ones and some not so evolved, some with self-serving agendas etc. So, i'd be using your discernment before jumping on the very first ship that cruises by your window in Richmond!

With regards to the poster above talking about the HUMAN/E.T treaty/interaction happening in 1961, well, it is my belief that this did indeed happen but back in the late 1940's, not 1961 as Dr Richard Boylan purports.
I find it interesting in the "UFO" community how it is so fragmented with so many so called UFO groups having been infiltrated and any "amazing" UFO stories are regularly sanitized.

It is also interesting how Dr Salla and Dr Boylan have had a huge spat i the past too. And i can see Dr Salla's reasoning. Re why would just Dr boylan be the only chosen messenger for contact with ETs. I, personally question some of his material, well, a lot really, especially re when comets are meant to be hitting Earth etc. If you google Dr Richard Boylan there is a nasty report about how is medical practising cert was taken off him due to him ebing involved in a sexual harassment case or similar. Mind you, just because it's on the net doesn't make it true. As Dr Stephen Greer had his opposers say online that he didn't have a Medical Cert, i.e. Dr status etc but that was complete **** as he worked as a Dr in a busy E.R ward.

Hmmmm, well, that's my 2 cents worth anyhow.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote