View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 05:02 AM   #12
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jake Simpson 7 Jan article at Project Camelot

I found this pretty interesting:

Quote:
We close here with this remarkable man's own words:

This suggests an even more powerful, off-world group or association that I may have a very special relationship with, that is lending a very discreet helping hand... where possible.
Off World group??? May have had??? The space brothers are helping???

I read all the time that we are the ones that need to take care of our problems and will not and should not have any help from off planet beings. I wonder. Even us reletively unevolved humans will help each either with no expectation of payment or return. Animals help us and each other, even raising the young of other species as their own while knowing perfectly well that they are not their own. But doing it anyway. Is it wrong? Does it always stop or slow their evolution or ours?

I also wonder just how they determine how many years ahead with secret technology they are than is allowed to the commoners. And what a way to divide the planets occupants into US vs Them.

What he said was facinating and made my head spin a bit about the AI evesdropping device. To think that thousands of ordinary citizens are brought into these highly advanced programs from ordinary life. What do they think of their new life? I can't imagine. They are the ones that operate some of this equipment, fly these aircraft.

What do they say to their families? "Hi honey, I'm home! Just got back from the Alpha Centauri system. Feels good to be back on good ol' Earth and see y'all again! Just dyin' some real down home, red neck barbeque and sweet potato pie."? Or do they say they were on a training mission and can't talk about it? It would make me crazy not to be able to talk about it to my family.

What more did Jake spill in those hours and days of conversation? I would have liked to have shape shifted to a gekko on the wall...
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote