View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #17
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Christianity, Inc.: theft by deception

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Can you explain this inflamitory statement?
First a few facts:

In late July, 1990, I mailed a letter, return receipt requested and received (I still have it), informing one of the highest officials of the Roman church in the United States of the Prophecies I had received of the coming conflict in the Middle East. (I received the return receipt in the mail either the day of or the day after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.)

In that letter, I made a very specific request of the Roman church; a request which was ignored by the officials of the Roman church. This can be documented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Look, either you are a troll or you have serious issues with Christianity but you might be more careful with your tone. While there is and should be freedom of expression, making bigoted and hateful sectarian remarks against a particular group in our society should have no place in a public forum such as this and IMO goes against the collective objectve of PC and Avalon.
There is no freedom of expression whatsoever with regards to the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" in either the mainstream media or the Internet media (or on the subject page about "resurrection" in Wikipedia, even). The only place that this Truth can be discussed is on a very few discussion groups on the Internet.

There is nothing bigoted or hateful about pointing out that the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' are ALL lying about the Doctrine of "resurrection"; and that those lies are the basis of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim Fundamentalisms which 'justify' the use of violence to exterminate adherents to other religions.
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote