View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

2 and a half year ago I had a very strange lucid dream.....

I am use to have from time to time lucid dreams and have even got visions…. But not like this…

In the middle of a ordinairy dream I was pulled away in a lucid dream and found myself in a alley…
There was an old man who gave me his briefcase… and then died…. Puzzled I opened the old leather briefcase and found just ordinairy stuff… but also a album with pictures…. I open it and on the first picture there was a photo from some room where there was some beings standing… suddenly the still-picture turned into a film… it was like a classroom with a table at the front and benches in rest of the room… it was standing 3 beings at the front.. two at the left of the table and the other more slight to the right behind the table… they where lizards…tall and completely white… they had those things at the sides of the heads that earth-lizards has which they pull forward when they want to make the head bigger… but this things had two points upwards on each side… those lizards was completely white in the “skin” and they was wearing robes going down all the way to the feats … and the robes where shining white… I was standing just outside the open door and the room was slowly filling up with people … one women that was sitting nearest to this lizards was talking with them… and they talked about love and knowledge they wanted to teach us… the lizards was moving with grace, calm and authority … like “saints”… speaked softly….

The room was nearly full now and the door started to make a movement to close… and the last man was walking in… then everything changed… they suddenly attacked… and there was coming more of this lizards up through the floor in a spiraling movement and anti-clockwise … half solid and still white… the people in the room screamed and there was panic… and the last man that walked in the room throw himself just out of the door that was now closing and ended up on the floor…. The way I can describe the attack was like they “devour” the people, that’s the word that I feel … and to describe the lizards is the word demons…

Here I woked up in my bedroom…. And wonder about what I had just seen…. After a while I was trying to fall asleep again as it was in the middle of the night… but I could not go further than the state between awake and sleep… its like a trance-state… checking the clock now and then… but during this four hours of trance… the film played itself up a couple of times… well… finally it was the appropriate time to go up and I made me some coffe and took my dog out for a walk…. Now…. During the day… this film was playing itself up no matter what I was doing… like a vision in front of me.. it didn’t matter my activity… suddenly it was just there… at least 7 times … maybe more…. And it kept on doing that for 3 days….

For me… this is a very strong warning… the strongest I have ever get… I have had a couple of very strong lucid dreams before, besides the ordinairy lucid dreaming, but not continuing for 3 days… and those did come true… so for me personally, I have to threat this one as a reality… as they are out there …. Somewhere……
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote