View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #27
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A video the army doesn't want us to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
It made me ill too, that's why I took action and posted it...and that's what I'm asking you to do Sammytray...don't just stick your head in the sand when you see something you don't like,
I'm not sure I wholeheartedly agree with this one.

Ok.. get the stones at the ready ... ooh.. ouch.. ow.. wait.. !

But I think there really are different levels operating here. We are dealing with perceived realities. There is a lot of information talking about a real world and a quantum world.

What I choose as my reality will affect the real world I find myself living in. (Yes.. some might call this timelines).

I too wanted to watch the video, and then decided not to. Equally there are pictures of hideous babies born in palestine and iraq, mutated by uranium rich soil. I am sure that every war that's ever been has it's attrocities commited by barberous men. Who are fighting 'for good'. I think I can try to wake people up without having to watch the video.

I really don't get people who think the army are great...helping to protect us... when every single solider is trained to take human life. Human life, not afghan or british or american.

If we fill our heads with sickening reality...and there is a lot out there, will you be able to believe that it can be different?

It's a fine line, but I think there is a difference between putting your head in the sand, and actively not taking part in the fear and the sickness.

I don't think depravity can be fought with shock and awe, it needs love.

Peace n love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote