View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:31 AM   #50
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Thanks for the last link Luminari- I'm already on part 13- excellent!

I read her books each night before bed and last night I had a pretty intense dream about the mechanics of the dimensional locks- I saw them and there was an opening that let in some negative entities- the entity was in my house and I tried to hide from it. I then tried to scream and no sounds came out- I them woke up and saw shadows in my room.

This morning my daughter's friend who slept over last night told me she saw shadows in the night and they really scared her. I told her about my nightmare.
Yikes - careful there eleni. May want to have someone take a look at you (there are some here who may be able to help you). Wonder what they were up to... I have heard that it is possible to get astrally tethered. In my opinion this happens via a contract that you enter to unbeknown to yourself. This gives me some concerns over the information you were reading before you went to sleep. We all have to be pretty careful about who/what we invite into our homes and minds (remember the mythology of the vampire).

I'll throw in a quick prayer for you just in case.

Hope this doesn't cause a negative response... don't feed it.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote