View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #11
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Thanks Luminari your description about the transmission method was great.
For those that are interested, here is Steward Swerdlows videos about hyperspace and the archetypal language used. 24 parts in all.

I'm looking forward to my books arrival.

I know what you mean Orthordoxy, about being gullible when it comes to some of this information. I made a rule with myself that I won't believe anything 100% that I can't in some way experience on a personal level. The Ra stuff for instance, I like to think I'm about 90 - 95% in belief with the information, especially because it does tie in with a lot of old esoteric stuff, but I always leave room for the possibility that it might all be a big lie or cia experiment or what have you.

I listen to what others have to say about any information, but I generally won't let other peoples opinions sway my judgement, as I have noticed that in doing so it is much easier to get led down false paths then when I trust my own feelings when it comes to this sort of stuff. So I guess what I'm saying is I jump into any information with no fear and trust that my quest for truth will keep me from being derailed.

This type of information certainly adds new levels of excitement and flavours to life, that's for sure!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote