View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 01:31 AM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
What exactly is the difference between channeling and a direct transmission? Are we talking another device, like a radio of some sort that was used?
Are you familiar with Billy Meier how he has been trained from birth to recognise millions of symbols which are basically a telepathic universal symbol language? Stewart Swerdlow also talks about a similar thing with his Hyperspace Archetypal symbols. Well I believe it is something similar to that.. a transference of 'Keylontic' symbols directly into DNA which is then available as detailed specific thought information.
I am doing a poor job of describing this Phtha but is quite complex and I don't fully understand it myself.. the books have more comprehensive explaination.
The Author has also met 'beings' face-to-face and been educated by them since birth.

Quote:
When you mention the Guardians, are you referring to the Council of Saturn? Or I guess I should say is that what the book describes them as?
Very big question, I could type several pages to describe the Guardian Alliance and IAFW (Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds) and more organisations. On an enormously larger scale than the council of saturn but I couldn't tell you their exact correlation/relationship with that group at this point.

Quote:
Have you read the The Law of One Sessions by Ra, An Humble Messenger?
I sure have. I have all 5 books of the Law Of One material right here beside me. I am very familiar with it.
The Guardian Alliance are united under the 'Emerald Covenant' which is all about Freedom/Free Will, peace and living in accordance with the Law Of One. The RA confederacy also make an appearance in this literature although they are somehow related to the Meta-Galactic core of our time-matrix which is a little different than merely the Venus affiliation mentioned in the 'RA Material' books.

Quote:
I'm wondering if the information between the Voyagers books and the Ra Sessions would be best described as congruent or conflicting?
*mostly* Congruent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to grab this for sure as it sounds like its right up my alley..
I have a few questions.
What exactly is the difference between channeling and a direct transmission? Are we talking another device, like a radio of some sort that was used?

When you mention the Guardians, are you referring to the Council of Saturn? Or I guess I should say is that what the book describes them as?

Have you read the The Law of One Sessions by Ra, An Humble Messenger? The ones from the early 1980's, not the wilcock session.
They can also be described in a similar way you have described this book.
I have read up to session 45ish so far. I'm wondering if the information between the Voyagers books and the Ra Sessions would be best described as congruent or conflicting?
http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Main_Page

Last edited by Luminari; 07-15-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote