View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 03:37 AM   #6
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Taking action to change our reality

The way I see our current situation is that we are always waiting for somebody to save us, to change things around, a new lider, anything that allow us to stay in our comfort zone, we are still pretty happy because nothing catastropic has come out yet so why bother? Let's face it, we are a very lazy bunch of people.
Paul Getti used to say about finances: I'd rather have the 1% of the effort of 100 people than 100% of my own effort and he was a very rich guy who new the power of acumulation. What I propose is very simple and easy to do, it's even very cheap but when we can unite the small contribution of millions of people the results will be amazing. Each one of us investing a few minutes coping and sending mail and a few bucks. It's just a start.
Even if I don't get any support from this forum I will start doing something myself, maybe I'm lucky enough to see results. Last year I wrote in a few 20 bills "search Illuminati on youtube, it's important" or "search zeitgeist on google video, it's important" etc., I did it in the border of the bills considering that money travels really fast and perhaps somebody out there would be interested. I felt I was contribuiting in some way, this method is even cheaper and faster. Maybe at the beginning just a few woulb be aware of the words but if more and more bills get written on, more people would do what they need to do.
Ideas, creative ideas, that's what we need and of course, take some action.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote