View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #1195
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Hi Celine.

One of the biggest things I have yet to finish my personal processing on is one from the next level of polarization above this taking and enforcing/inhibiting of "sides". It's that I reject others trying to revert people who are emerging from the energy of polarity back down into it, for no other reason than that they are themselves deeply polarized and can see no other way forward, but through the personal mess they have themselves created within their own consciousness. So I guess you could say, I'm polarized against enforced polarization. And it doesn't matter whether it's polarized pro or con the positive or negative. That is no longer of consequence. It's the compulsion to split everything into sides and then take one. That I feel is kind of a been there...done that energy which can now be laid to rest, unless someone feels it's too cuddly to put down just yet.
Thank you MyPlanet2 for putting my own thoughts into such an eloquent way.

This thread is beginning to remind me of a song....Pick a little talk a little pick a little talk a little cheap cheap cheap talk alot pick a little more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbhnRuJBHLs

One must maintain a sense of humor in life

I am signing off this thread

Peace AA, sorry to post off topic here