View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #982
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

I checked out the Lolladoff Disc.. it was brought back from Tibet, some sources claim it is 12,000 years old, I read another site that said it was 4,000 YO either way thats old, notice the UFO and the Grey on it with unknown symbol writing, spiral galaxy motif with a central sun, and some reptiles (!?) and funky octopuses (are you thinking what I'm thinking?):

The following quote can be found at . . .

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread413926/pg1

"The story goes that a cave was found with many graves in it at the Chinese\Tibetian border. Inside the graves were bodies of small humanoid beings that the explorers thought were misshapen human bodies. The skeletons had unusually large heads but small frail bodies.

Also in the cave were dozens of stone disks with undecipherable hieroglyphics on them, printed in dual lines of text spiraling in to the center from the outside.

After 2 decades of sitting on a museum shelf, someone finally deciphered the stones only to discover that they told a story about a group of extraterrestrials that crash landed on Earth and were mostly killed by terrified humans already living in the area.

A good story. Unfortunately, there is not one surviving Dropa stone left nor is there a single picture of them (at least publicly). There are many sites out there , including the link above, that show pictures of stone disks alongside the story , but the disks they show are are of the common variety found in China, called bi-disks."
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote