View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #47
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Quote from Gnosis5
In my past life sessions and the sessions I give to my husband and the remote sessions that we conduct, what I am seeing is that we perceived or were made to perceive that we harmed another(s) and in our self-appallment we agreed to be punished, thus self-punished in truth. No one really did anything to us except what we allowed, but we were taking the wrong path towards absolving our "sins" by allowing ourselves to be stuck with body identities.

I find that hard to believe. If we were so 'mighty' how'd we be suckered into punishing ourselves? That sounds very much like that talk the religions give us in this world.
Your sessions sound out there, I'd be up for that.
I have never viewed myself as "mighty", just a simple being with lots of potential but lacking in experience at that beginning stage of my creative imaginings. What I see is near the beginning (if I have even gotten close to that) my "mistakes" were much less serious and it took me quadrillions of years to get to this level of fixedness and seriousness and not even knowing how I got here in the first place, except for snatching a few views in my sessions and somehow piecing it together.

I hope that answers your question, and I wish everyone would go and look for themselves and find out what they were doing before physical universes. It might give one a lot of "AHA!" moments.

best,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote