View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #44
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Yes, there are inconsistencies in this material from James.
I have taken my time to let it sink in, to digest it, to be precise where I beg to disagree,
James has made this easier by himself stepping on many toes, by seeing many of our most cherised axioms in a different light. And, the way I read him, he does not want to be put on a pedestal with only Ay-sayers milling about.

Let me explain how I differ:
10 years ago the WingMaker material was all the buzz among my friends. I did not study it, just took a cursory look on their webpage. I was deep into other studies. I subsequently heard that it was 'just' an allegory, or an elaborate hoax, depending on the person making a conclusion.
I was able to read this interview now without any foregone conclusions. And I am impressed. This is a most welcome helping hand for humanity at this point in time.

I agree, especially if it encourages people to actually do some spiritual processes and actually find out for themselves from their personal "seeing". If this is what James wants the most for others, then I can contribute to him.

Czymra's comment above is, in fact, very pertinent.

The weak link in this brilliant treatise by James is this: If we, as multidimensional beings have created physical creation, how could we be persuaded to 'jump into' human bodies that had been created by the Annunaki for the purpose of us being their slave laborers?

In my past life sessions and the sessions I give to my husband and the remote sessions that we conduct, what I am seeing is that we perceived or were made to perceive that we harmed another(s) and in our self-appallment we agreed to be punished, thus self-punished in truth. No one really did anything to us except what we allowed, but we were taking the wrong path towards absolving our "sins" by allowing ourselves to be stuck with body identities.

I have seen a Reptilian society wherein one must have money in his account to be able to purchase a high class body should anything happen to his current body.

I have seen wholesale implanting of beings into cloned bodies by Annunaki types. I saw a grey being given for the first time a fully functional digestive tract whereas before he had no need of one -- just to keep him occupied as a spirit. So, in my viewings bodies were borne out of someone's wrong idea of a "solution". Bodies are nothing more than compulsive negative energy mass, tons of layers of mass. Yes, I do admire the complexity, the workmanship, much like I might admire the genius of Hannibal Lechter, but eschew his motives.

I'm not saying you are wrong, just that I have not seen that story to be true, although bodies have been sold to us as wonderful items to have.

And, if we all do our spiritual work we may arrive at a point where bodies can be wonderful things to have -- or not have. In the movie "The Blue Angel" about the robot boy with a soul they portrayed a possible future body type. I mean, if we have to have bodies we should have more say over the design, eh?

Others can use the carrot and/or stick approach to get us to agree that bodies are just what we need right now.

When I took my hubby to a best possible future for himself he was in 2099 and he had no body, was creating on a very large scale, and, boy, was he happy

In my humble opinion, we did not do that. This is not my opinion alone, this description of our early history is what I encountered when I was busy doing something else 10 years ago.
We were told - there have been several of us - that as multidimensional beings we were creators. We also created the human body, in the same manner that we expressed all our other creations: First as a hologram. We made a hologram of the human skeleton, then we used water, and finally we used the material that is now found in coralls. When we had perfected the skeleton, we went on in the same manner, creating all the other systems and organs that comprise a human body. We tested all parts, and when everything was to our satisfaction, this bacame the prototype of a human body.

That fits in with what I am seeing in our recent history. Go back a few quadrillion years before physical universes and tell me what you see us doing then. We were all freaking creators!!!

We incarnatated in human bodies in order to come closer to our other creations, in order to savour and enjoy creation. This was, of course, a risky adventure, the risk of forgetfulness about our true nature and identity.

Okay, that's possible, and I agree that it is an adventure. What I am seeing is that we started out working with very fine aesthetics and very gradually could only work with coarser and coarser aesthetics, but, I agree, we wouldn't be here now if we had not on some levels agreed to it or been sold on it.

The sensations and perceptions that a being can savour in a disembodied state are far superior to those he can experience through bodies.

I don't have the total answer, I'm only posting what I have personally seen, not anyone else's cosmology. I wish there were more people doing that.

In the eons that followed many things happened, there were many ages and many stages, many levels of experiencing and of cognition.

One, for us, disasterous development came with our increasing fascination with our beautiful home, planet Earth, and every breathtaking detail of it. In the beginning, we were satisfied with holograms, with fleeting manifestations that was there in the moment, and gone the next.

But as we started to look more outside of ourselves, forgetting to maintain our inner being, we also started to feel ownership to individual, selected parts of creation. We started to feel individual pride in this item or that. and our creations became tangible, physical, more permanent, objects. We focused more and more on outside manifested reality, and neglected our inner reality and connectedness to All.

Our connection to our true identity corroded and gave rise to the petty competitiveness and claims of owneship to parts of manifested reality.
This lowered our level of consiousness, our level of knowledge of All That Is, our knowledge of our Oneness, the knowledge of our true identity as multidimensinal beings.
In this fast lowering state we have been easy prey to all kinds of outside manipulation.
We have been taken advantage of by many races that we perceived to come from outside.
But those who have taken advantage of us, shared our genetic origins. They had departed to other parts of creation, and came back as 'Another Us', in a shape or form that was sufficiently different for us to only see the what separated us.

Over the eons, we all started to get the true story wrong, who did what, and when.

Those that departed are coming back to their cradle. They have to do this in order to move on.
We have been multidimensional beings all along. We are multidimentional beings today. It is a matter of realizing what we are.
Our DNA has a virtual part, a takeyonic part, a faster-than-the speed-of-light part. Our DNA is multidimensional. Moreover, we create with out DNA.
With our physical incarnation we are changing physical manifestation. We are doing right it now.

Bravo, thank you for validating what I know to be true for myself at least. Also, for myself, I see that I have played out this cycle on many prior planets and prior societies, some much like this one. Yes, I am the maker of dimensions and universes and whatever I wish to people those universes with, but I can't for the life of me remember how I did that, lol!

As James said, we have reached an Apex in our created manifestation. If it is likened to a bicycle wheel and the spokes of this wheel can be seen as beams of creation, we have travelled to the outer rim of one such spoke, and there is only one direction left, going back. Dismantling our toys. But not by seeing them as separate, as duality. By loving creation, and enjoying the changes that we are instigating that will change our playing field, however long it takes.

Yes, there has been a great discussion over at the T4R Yahoo Group about the pole of Player and Playing Field.

We are in the process of creating a New Universe. This will take time.
The nature of time and space will change completely.
In the meantime we are still here. And we are meant to enjoy our creation, to savour it, to appreciate it. Anything that gives us joy, laughter, and love in all its different aspects is ours to savour. We came to experience all of this. We are sharing our experiences as ONE.
All our feelings and experiences are legitimate and add to the story of our adventure. Even sadness and grief. But we have to make sure we know what we are. Everything seen in the right perspective.

But we have also descended into a hell of disagreeable injustices and inequalitites. False pride and envy and fear led to hate and war. We attacked outside when our inner temple had fallen into ruins.

'The fact that human beings stopped helping each other, has been the worst result of their decline', we were told.

True, we have stopped viewing each other as spirits and players and when we deal with another we act as if we are dealing with the physical playing field itself. When you are dead you become part of the playing field, at least your body does. This is another reason why the "winners" do not want us to view ouselves as an essence -- what better way to knock a player out of the game? Make him agree to only be aware of being part of the playing field -- a corruptible body.

So, thank you for your comment Czymra. Very well put. I have added a response to you and to James.

All for now, in gratitude.
I typed my contributions in orange above.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote