View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #38
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Firstly, sorry for triple posting here.

Milk and Honey, I understand and this does make a difference. It does sound like some scary entity is taking possession of me however and the 'I' (whatever that is, and whatever right it has of being) would be purged and lost. Maybe I'm afraid of losing that along with all my relations?
It's a gradual process. Only the negative aspects of the psyche are changed by the transformer of spiritual Identity. As you surrender those aspects of the lower-self, the higher-Self displaces or replaces them. So there's a sense of continuity and growth. You change for the best.

The idea that you lose the personal self is untrue. You simply re-discover your real Self as the negative 'skins' of the darker aspects of the ego are shed. During this process your soul in the material plane gradually rises in vibration as your spiritual-Self in the spiritual plane descends into matter to embrace it. The soul is awakening to it's origin. Isn't that beautiful? The more you see the inner raiment of the Spiritual- Self the easier it is to identify and surrender the tattered garments of the lower-ego. In that union of both aspects of being is ecstatic joy, soul liberty and ascension.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote