View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #13
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Wilcock Interview

I have just been listening to DW, why is he talking so much about his skills as a jazz drummer? Why doesn't he just play a track and we can judge for ourselves how good he is.

When I first heard him a couple of years ago, I was impressed, he connected a lot of the dots which I had been trying to connect myself, and provided it in a slick presentation, but there was nothing original there, it was based on the mayan calendar, the work of nassim Harramein and others. Now he is still just repeating stuff that he picks up from the Internet, and worse he limits his information to PC witnesses such as Petersen and Fulford.

The whole thing is getting too incestuous and is becoming a nightmare of egos DW, Fulford, Deagle and Bob Dean (bless him) not to mention Burisch, Hoagland and Greer. This is going to get worse as the information starts becoming mainstream and as more people fall down the rabbit hole, there is a real danger that many are going to get led off the path by following gurus and false prophets.

Be your own guru.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote