View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Wilcock Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I would like to say that David Wilcock has such a brilliant mind and I have to wonder why he tries to convince so many people about Obama and anything else he might say. To say what he believes is enough and it is refreshing to hear.

For what its worth, I hope he is right
He has learned by his experience.

No so long ago, people being awakened had to keep quiet on this subject otherwise they would be killed (by ordinary people) not even the PTB would need to be involved - this knowledge was dangerous and so strange and people would not want to hear it.

Now you can speak out about the truth and the worse that happens is people don't by your CD's and you get a few flames on forums and some crappy email.

This is progress people! Really - that isn't a joke. Its a measure of sorts that defines where we are.

I personally think Mr Wilcock knows a lot more than he lets on because he has learned what will happen when peoples core beliefs are challenged - and that includes a good percentage of the so-called "new-age" crowd.

Your think with Ra backing your six you'd be smarter - but then I think DW doesn't always listen to his higher-self as much as he could/(should). In fact if you read the book (Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce - something like that title anyway ) you see the arguments Ra has with DW who always wants to do his stuff at the expense of assisting Ra on elaborating his messages etc.

I see this happening more and more as DW "does" Hollywood! Thats why I listen and read less than I did before.

I still think he is a stellar dude and has done more in service than most of us put together.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote