Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
motrock
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, I am new here. I was recommended to this forum by Doctor Who. He's been trying to get me to join for a while, and well.... I finally got around too it. I look forward to meeting everyone and learning some new and amazing things. I appreciate the the information that Bill and Kerry have given to us. I would like to thank the both of them for the incredible information and the amazing service that they are doing for humanity and the Earth. This information has helped to awaken me even further.

As a little back ground information about myself....

3 years ago I went through a spiritually awakening experience. During this period of time I met James Gilliland from Trout Lake, Washington. I made a trip there in June of 08. It was a life changing, paradigm changing, and mind blowing experience. Ever since, I have had a certain level of ET contact. Mainly high up in the sky, but also in a meditative state. This past summer I started a contact group and we have successful completed out first season of skywatching and contact groups. Similar to what Steven Greer does, but closer to what James Gilliland does! Doctor Who has joined us many times at our skywatches, and can back me up on the experiences. I am also in to ancient civilizations like Lemuria and Atlantis. I feel a strong connection with Lemuria! I am fascinated with Ancient Technology also.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to meeting everyone! I will leave you all with a photo that I look of Mt. Adams at James Gillilands Ranch:

motrock is offline   Reply With Quote