View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 07:59 PM   #71
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 27th November...Full Disclosure??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Nice find Viking .

The more I see the reality unfolding, the more I think disclosure and "discloaking" would drastically help to accelerate the global awakening occurring, thus proportionally harm the dark scenario pushed forward by the "manipulators". As long as our “discloaking visitors” do not come under saviors disguise.

I think disclosure and "discloaking" are two components the "manipulators" are trying to avoid at all cost. I assume that if they plan to create a false Alien attack, it is certainly not for this year. For right now, they will concentrate their effort on their pandemic creation, law enforcement and civil rights abolition, etc... Until they are in full control to bring about a One World Sovereignty not elected by the people. Obliging the people to recognize this new leadership to have full authority over the whole Planet.

But, it is their focus, their plan... Will it happen the way they want to the degree they’re aiming at? No.

The future of mankind is not created by their only focus. They used to take advantage of the unconscious focus on fear, problems and victimhood the masses used to cast into the Creative energy. They advertised over the mass all their arsenal of mental manipulation to assure the masses are focusing on their “game”. So we created their “game”.
But things are different now... That is why they are rushed forward to fill their agenda before the “sleeping giant” awakes... This time there are universal energies at play unlike before. We measure it, we experience it and we observe its effect on the reality.

Quote: “You can fool some people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time”. End of the quote.

Here is my agenda . Utopia some might say. Of course. It is my agenda!

I see a Humanity united under all commonly shared principles of all nations and cultures. Moved by the loved of our planet, our children, we awake to the Galactic community. Becoming citizen of the Galaxy. Awaken to the Laws of Creation and using them with responsibility and awareness. Developing our full potential as human. Sharing and producing all the basic necessities of the people with technologies we already invented. Creating a heaven on Earth like many of us already are doing. Living in harmony with Earth within a relation that encourage self development of the human potential and respect of All that Exist... New challenge will come ahead... New discoveries... New possibilities... A whole New Paradigm will open up for our course in evolution. A Humanity facing its "becomingness" with joy and peace of mind. A Humanity in constant loving relationship with Creation. Guided by the presence within in every moment.

This is part of the focus I maintain every day. Filling my soul with the Love of Creation. I am creating my future and realities. It is not a belief anymore, because I already made the experience several times since several years. It did transform completely my life and the life of my family. It is repeatable and verifiable. That is why I am so sure the future is going to be a big surprise to our “manipulators”.

Of course, many will doubt about it or even think that is irrelevant, arrogant and childish. To them I answer, have you seriously try?

Namaste, Steven
Brilliant Vision again Steven....

I am with you here...And we can all create this into reality...It's soooo simple it's ridiculous...and that's how they (PTW) have maintained our reality up until now!...they also realize the time is up...It is our time now, and it will be...

As I stated on a previous post lets give this a little bit more of a push....

Relay Relay Relay St Germain 11/6/09

I Am St Germain: There is much that is happening on your world. There is, as you know, a game being played out for the Soul of Humanity! What is happening all over the Earth, is a battle for Complete Power over, and Complete subjugation of All of you! Will you Continue to live in fear? Will you cry out to your Enslavers for help, for protection from the calamities that they have Created for you? This, my friends is the Crossroads! Which Path will You take?

Will you take the Path of continued and complete oppression for the Illusion of Safety? Will you straddle the fence that sits atop the Earthquake Fault waiting to see which way the fence falls? Or will you Now Proclaim your Soverignty, as FREE, Children of the Goddess, the Great Mother of All? ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD? Are you Willing to Speak Up FOR YOURSELVES AND YOUR FAMILY? Are you ready to claim your individual Person-hood.

Many are aware now of the not always 'good intentions" of those who would lead you. There are some who are True Warriors of the Light who are protected by US. Humanity Must Change in order for there to Be Change! This will Not be done FOR you! The Galactic Federation of Light, the Ascended Masters, and the Angelic Realms are Ready at a moments notice to put the Plan into Action, but You Must Call it Forth by BEING Sovereign Souls who will Stand up for yourselves! You are truly WHO you have been waiting for.

We are close to a point of Critical Mass. You ALL are needed Now! Remember Dear Ones, that we are here to help You, and you Must do your part in bringing the Light and the New World into Being! Into this Third Dimension, this material world, when it is Needed, it will be time to say to those who would lead you into further slavery, ENOUGH! I AM A FREE AND SOVEREIGN BEING OF LIGHT!

We are here. We are working to bring to fruition the Plan for a New Earth, a True Peace!

Till we speak again, I Am St. Germain.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote